Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan!!!

You know her, you love her. She is a quiet observer in the blogosphere, but when she does say something, you know that she has been listening and cares for you. But perhaps I am a little biased since she's my wife! Anyway, most of our closest friends and almost all of our friends who know how much our lives suck right now are dispersed around the country (and world).

Since we can't all get together, I'd like to host a virtual birthday party for Megan's 35th birthday on Wednesday, November 5th. I hope you can come!

12 comments:

Dresden said...

TOTALLY rsvp-ing!
hurrah!

p.s.will you expand who can leave a comment as only blogger blog peeps can leave one now...

Targetgirl said...

I am rsvping too. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Hope said...

I think I fixed that. I had no idea that was the default!

Anonymous said...

I am RSVPing too!!! 11/5 is my sister's birthday too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so totally there! All over that shit, as they kids say. Oops. Can we cuss at this party?
I heart Megan.

Shelli said...

We'll be there with bells on - SQUEE!

Anonymous said...

Delighted to attend Megan's partay.

What time will it be?

Anonymous said...

i'll be there!

Chris and Penny said...

i would love to come! thanks for the invite. three cheers for megan being born! yeah!

Anonymous said...

I will pop in as well. Can't wait for the partay!

Blondie said...

We'll be there!

Anonymous said...

i've got the CAKE!!!
happy birthday megan ~ you are loved by so many ~ i hope you have a great day ~ tho i know i dont need to wish it for you... you have a lovely wife and awesome kiddo!!!

xoxo,
gypsy